Monday, September 22, 2008

Pictures

So, I took Aidan for his pictures this morning! They turned out great, it was hard to choose. I went of all places, to Wal-Mart. They are having a great deal until November... 30 photos for $4.99! The only issue we had with them was that they have these "rules" they have to follow about the number of poses and not taking any similar poses in the same session and so on. It was a little frustrating but how can I argue with a price of 4.99? They are cheaper then our little package at Sears for 9.99! You can go in for a special deal only every 30 days so I think we will go back next month to take some fall themed pictures. We took a few today but I liked his rubber ducky pictures better. So, keep your eye out for our new pictures in a couple of weeks!

No comments: