Friday, October 17, 2008

What a week!

I enjoyed myself at work this week. I really like the job. I am way better about spending (or not spending) money then I thought I was going to be. All Aidan got this week was a new bath seat, a winter coat, the matching sweats to a sweatshirt we already had and some cabinet locks. $15 isn't bad!

This week was Aidan's first time with sitter. Things went well, he really is a happy baby. I felt alot better about the whole situation then I thought I would be. I feel like I don't get enough time with him though, I get baout 4 hours of awake time with him a day. I used to spend ALL day with him :( I find myself rushing to pick him up after work. I hope this gets better. Maybe it will be a little easier when he is home with Daddy over the winter rather then with a sitter. We'll see... I'm sure things will be easier as time goes on.

No comments: